Download music to Iphone via Telegram
After social media introduced restrictions on music content, many subscribers began to look for an alternative to listen to tunes. The service should be mobile, free, without annoying advertising. And such a solution was found. Listen and download music on Iphone via Telegram is completely free, and for this there are several ways.
Listening to Telegram Music on Iphone
Save music from Telegram to iPhone
Subscribers are used to storing playlists with their favorite collections in their accounts and actively using them.
Now for access to the audio files you need to subscribe, worth the money. Free listening is overloaded with ads and limited in time. In addition, there is no caching function, so you can’t listen to tunes offline.
The solution was found pretty quickly. The Telegram instant messenger, created by the founder of the VKontakte social network, gives Iphone owners the right to listen, store and download any song through the app for free. This was made possible thanks to the built-in media player, which was released with the update in the fall of 2017.
The popularity of Telegram is growing every day. The developers are doing everything to make the messenger even more comfortable, adding new demanded functionality. For example, you can listen to or download your favorite songs without interrupting the dialogue with your friends from the application’s contacts, exchange files with them with guaranteed data protection from hacking.
To use the application, you need to download it to your Iphone and run it after going through a simple registration procedure. There are several ways to listen to music.
Create a private channel
For mobile access to listening only to your melodies in Telegram, you can create your own channel. Songs are collected in a playlist, the number of songs is unlimited. The application allows you to make as many channels as you like. There you can collect tracks for different genres, artists, mood.
What steps should be taken to become the owner of your personal chat:
- Open the application menu, go to the “Chats” section.
- Select the chat option “Create Channel”.
- Next, you need to come up with and enter the name of the future channel. It can be anything, no limits.
- Now you need to choose its type: “Public” – available to everyone, “Private” – hidden from prying eyes, but you can invite friends from your contacts there.
- It remains to download the tracks. To do this, you can drag them into the window of the newly created channel or use the clip at the bottom of the screen. Through it you can download ringtones stored on your phone.
- When the download is finished, click on the cloud with an arrow next to each song.
Important! To listen to audio files, they must be in the device’s cache. The functionality of the application does not yet support online playback. You can save the found music from Telegram to Iphone in several simple ways.
Subscribe to music channels
After the appearance of the functionality, a little over a year has passed, and tens of thousands of different thematic communities have already been collected on Telegram servers. Among them are a huge number of music chats that anyone can join.
To get to the channel, just take a couple of steps:
- Open the application, insert the channel name in the search engine.
- Go to the channel, click “Subscribe”.
- Select your favorite song in the stream, click on the arrow, then on Play.
By the way! To listen to tunes you do not have to subscribe to the channel. This can be done if the chat is interesting, and there is a desire to return there.
Track Play Settings
This will help the built-in media player in the application. It shows the name of the song, the name of the artist, playing time, number of plays. Specially for acquaintance with the player, the channel @cctracks was created.
When a melody is playing, its panel appears at the top of the screen. There are standard keys: start, pause, rewind. If you click on the track, a menu with advanced settings will open. Here you can set the playback order; search for songs is provided.
Where are the audio files stored?
All files are stored in memory and played using a media player. Listening begins via the Play icon. At the top of the screen you can see what song is currently playing, there are options: pause, turn off. The next track starts automatically, while the playback order can be selected.
To listen to music without connecting to the Internet via Telegram on the iPhone allows the cache function. Over time, a lot of data accumulates in the device. It can be fully formatted or cleared selectively.
To go there:
- Open the application, go to “Settings”.
- Enter the tab “Data and disk”.
Now you can configure the application: choose the storage time, clear the memory selectively or completely, and much more.
How to download music from the messenger on Iphone
You can use several available methods to download music from Telegram to iphone.
From personal chat
To save an audio file to Iphone:
- Click on the track, do not release until the menu appears.
- At the top of the message, click “More”.
- Select “Share” at the bottom of the screen.
- In the window that opens, click “Save to files”
Download audio files to Telegram from the cloud
This method of downloading and storing ringtones on your phone allows you to group them into thematic playlists.
Telegram does not give iPhone owners access to tracks on Apple Music, so you need to register on iCloud Drive, what you need to do:
- Log in and log in to the service.
- Click on the cloud icon.
- Select songs to download.
Now about how to save tunes to your playlist:
- Go to application contacts.
- Click on your name in the list, it should be the first.
- A chat will open, click on the “Attach file” clip.
- Choose iCloud.
The system will ask for confirmation, after which the music will be saved. Thus, you can add to the chat an infinite number of songs.
The second way to download and save tracks for their further listening is the ability to send them to yourself. You will be able to do this using the “Favorites” cloud storage built into Telegram. On the iPhone, it’s located at the bottom of the screen and is indicated by the gear icon.
How to save the audio file to this folder:
- To the right of the track is the Forward arrow. Click on it.
- In the list that opens, select “Favorites”.
- Send via message through an arrow in a blue circle.
But this method has a minus – it will not allow you to create playlists.
Telegram completely replaces traditional listening to music on social networks. Hundreds of thousands of songs are stored on its channels. The application does not require paid subscriptions, does not annoy with advertising, and music is available even without an Internet connection.