Likes on Telegram
Talking with friends, sitting at a table in a cafe, we can almost always understand their reaction to the phrases we said. In the virtual world, things are different: determining whether we are interested in our interlocutors is not easy. For feedback, invented amusing mechanisms that evaluate the quality of content. Their name is familiar to everyone – likes.
We are used to putting hearts under photographs, evaluating “thumbs up” statements on forums .. But what if the reaction is needed in the messenger? After all, the developers did not provide such a function. And for these applications there are solutions.
We declare with all responsibility: you can put a Like in the Telegram messenger under the post. To do this, you need to know a couple of combinations. In the article we will tell which ones.
What are likes for?
Likes on Telegram.
Likes in Telegram, as well as on any other platforms for communication, allow you to express your reaction to a text or multimedia message of the interlocutor.
For example, they sent you a picture with rough content. To express your dissatisfaction, it is not necessary to write a long message. It is enough to send dislike – thumbs down. The interlocutor will immediately understand that such content is not to your liking.
If you are the owner of the channel, then using reactions to publications you can promote your brainchild and win subscribers. In addition, likes will help to understand: is it interesting to the audience what you are sharing? If there are more dislikes, it’s time to configure the channel and change its contents.
How to Like Telegram
To put a Like on Telegram, you will have to use the help of a bot – a special electronic assistant. This will be relevant for any version of the program and for all platforms. Let’s look at the algorithm of actions in more detail.
In order to start putting likes and dislikes in Telegram, you will need to remember a simple text formula. It must be inserted into messages.
On an Android phone
- Open Telegram, go to the chat list.
- Choose the dialogue we need.
- In the field for entering a message (at the very beginning) we type “@Like”.
- Next, we write SMS, the reaction to which we are interested in. For example: “@Like Today we’re going to sit in a cafe after work”, we send to chat.
- Two buttons like and dislike appeared under your message. A friend will be able to click on one of them, thereby evaluating the post.
Actions will be similar:
- Open the application, go to the list of contacts, select the desired chat.
- In the field for entering the message, write “@like” and the text.
- We send, we look at the reaction of a friend.
On the computer
Likes in polls.
As you may have guessed, the algorithm for creating likes on the desktop version will be the same. We, similarly to users of iPhones and Androids, put @Like in the text box.
By the way, the function works not only in private conversations. You can provide a message with buttons on channels and in groups. In these cases, you will find out a few opinions. You can include similar texts on other people’s channels.
Like bot creation
There is another way to look at the reaction of subscribers to your channel in Telegram: make your own assistant – a bot. With the help of the robot, you can also track the statistics of channel visits that affect the cost.
- We launch the application, in the search bar (upper part of the display) enter “ControlerBot”.
- A chat will open in front of you, in which you should click on the “Start” button, starting a dialogue with the robot.
- The “Interlocutor” will give you the commands that you need to execute (create a postponed post, likes to posts, formatted SMS ..) Choose the right one, follow the instructions.
- Now it’s time to create a channel. We send to chat with the Addchannel bot.
- You will receive a message to go to Botfather (the father of bots, they also have a hierarchy) and give that command “Newbot”.
- It’s time to come up with a name for your bot. Some names may be busy, feel free to create.
- After successfully entering the name, you will receive a long message from the character set. You need to forward it (pinch your finger, click on the arrow at the top of the screen) to our ControlerBot.
- Now go to your channel in Telegram, click on its name.
- In the menu that opens, select the administrator function (Admins), in the pop-up window we enter the name of your bot, we click that the administrator is now.
- After that, we again go to the bot controller and confirm that the bot is installed on the channel (you respond positively to its message).
- You will be redirected to the channel. It’s time to create a new post with reactions.
- To your assistant (robot) you send the text that you want to see on the channel. The bot will offer options for possible actions: add reactions, keyboard, or remove the message. Choose the first.
- Next, you should select several emojis (the maximum number is 6). With these smiles, channel visitors will rate your post.
- At the end, click “Next”.
Done! Now the audience will see your message, and clickable emoticons will be displayed below it. Everyone can like your posts.
The previous algorithm for a beginner will seem too tricky. If the first time you didn’t succeed in creating your own bot, don’t be upset! The messenger has built-in helpers endowed with the same “powers”. You can create nothing and use them.
There are two of them – Votebot and Likebot. The first is responsible for creating polls.
The questionnaire can be organized as follows:
- Open Telegram, enter the name of the bot in the search bar – Votebot.
- Press the “Start” button, you will be prompted to select the type of voting – public or anonymous. Click on the option.
- Next, you need to send a chat question that you want to ask the audience. For example, “Do you cook at home?”
- The robot will ask for answers. Enter “Yes”, send. Next, send “No”.
- In the chat you will see the survey prepared by the bot. The text is now ready to be sent to chat or channel.
- Click on “Publish poll”. You will see a list of chats and channels. Click on the one where you want to send the survey.
Done! A questionnaire appeared in a friend or group. In the second case, everyone can answer it. In the first – you and a friend.
The situation with the like bot is about the same, only instead of “Yes / No” you can set emoticons for the reaction. After you select them, click on “Publish” and select a chat or your channel.
With the help of likes it is easy to find out the reaction of friends and subscribers to your posts. Adding bots is a simple task, start with those that are already built into the application. Thanks to the response of the audience, you can pump the channel, increase its cost and become more interesting for subscribers.