Deferred Telegram Posting
Delayed posting in Telegram makes life easier for channel administrators. There are not rare cases when the material is already completely ready, but there is still a lot of time before its planned release. Or the author leads several groups at once and wants to organize the work of each of them. Messenger allows you to do publications at certain hours.
What is delayed posting?
Many social networks, for example, VKontakte, have the opportunity to postpone recording. This allows bloggers to plan the release of new posts a few days in advance, according to the developed content plan.
It is usually used by:
- Group administrators who prefer to work on a tight schedule.
- Authors who may not have permanent Internet access.
- Those who conduct several chats in telegram at once with the need to update material daily.
Launch Postponed Posting
Launch Postponed Posting in Telegram.
You can make an article on Telegram, as well as plan its release at a certain time, using the bot, which will become a link.
At the moment, about 30 thousand people already use his services.
This was facilitated by the fact that its functionality is regularly updated and updated, and the support service promptly answers any questions from users.
To set up auto-posting, you need to connect a robot.
How to do it:
- Send the @ControllerBot command where to register / addchannel.
- Select the function to connect the desired bot. Multiple Channel Owners Can Use One Assistant.
- After sending, a message arrives where the link to @BotFather will be indicated. You need to enter into dialogue with him. To do this, click on “Start”, send the command / newbot via message.
- The next step is to come up with a name for your robot. It can be anything. There are no restrictions on this.
- In response, BotFather will send SMS with congratulations and token, which should be copied.
It is important not to forget to indicate the appropriate time zone and city of residence.
Transfer admin rights to the bot
In order for the new assistant to post pending posts on Telegram, you need to:
- Choose the group where you want to add information.
- Send the robot text or other content that you want to introduce your subscribers to.
- If necessary, create buttons, emotions, etc. for the post.
- When everything is ready, it remains to choose the optimal time for the appearance of the material. This can be done immediately or after a certain period of time.
- Pending messages in Telegram are published at the time set by the author.
- By clicking “Next”, the material is sent to the assistant, who will post it.
To see the graph of the prepared content, you must go to the “Post Management”. In the rss feed, you can view the list, delete articles, change the release date, etc.
Connect bot and channel to ControllerBot
The last step will be to combine the robot with the Controller.
To do this:
- Log in to @ControllerBot, select the desired language.
- Register command / add.
- Click “Connect bot”.
- Specify the previously copied token.
- Send all information about the channel to the Controller by sending a post from it.
The robot is ready to use.
Pending publication creation algorithm
After all the settings are made, you can proceed directly to the posting:
- In @ControllerBot, click on the channel name, after which the Controller will direct to the created robot.
- Select “Start”, send the prepared material.
- If there is a “Next” key, click on it. In the case when it is not there, you must leave the dialogue and open it again.
- Find “Snooze”.
- Set material placement time.
- Spell it in the message with two numbers with a space. If you need to post a post on Telegram in a few days, indicate: hour with minutes, specific date, month.
- Now it remains only to wait for the bot to post the necessary information on the channel.
What is time-posting for?
Some call this feature unnecessary.
But still, most channel administrators note the convenience of this tool:
- Thanks to the created material allocation schedule, you can easily manage the contents of your group. This eliminates missed messages.
- This can save time. You can make articles on any services and add them manually. But then you need to spend time copying it, re-editing it, controlling the output.
Delayed posting is an indispensable tool for those who are actively developing their channel or even several in Telegram. Thanks to its use, you no longer need to spend all your time online so as not to miss a certain moment to post important information. The robot will do everything for you.