Adding channels to Telegram
Today messengers began to actively supplant social networks. Here, users can chat, read news, create their own blog or community. Anyone who knows how to add a channel to Telegram can join them.
Search channels in Telegram
Adding channels to Telegram.
The advantage of the platform is the ability to make your own chats. They can be closed or open. But it turns out that finding them is not so easy.
Let’s look at the main ways to find and join a channel in telegram. The procedure will depend on which device the user uses to work (computer, tablet).
On the phone
The search procedure on ios and android devices is identical.
There are two options for iphone and other smartphones:
- The easiest way. To do this, open the link sent by another user from the Telegram or messenger.
- The second way is also available to all owners of iPhones or Android devices. For this:
- open the application and go to “Search” (magnifying glass icon at the top of the screen);
- write the name of the channel, and if it is not known, then the topic of interest;
- Having found the necessary option in the catalog selection, click on its name;
- add a Telegram channel to your phone by clicking “Join”.
On the computer
The instructions for finding a community on a PC have some differences from the actions performed on the phone and look like this:
- Install instant messenger.
- After downloading the application, register or log in using credentials.
- Open Telegram, click on the “Find” button.
- In the appeared line write the name of the channel or topic of interest.
- When the search is over, select the desired option from the list, click on it.
- After the community opens, select “Subscribe”.
You can add channels to telegram based on requests of interest to the user.
There are several ways to find them:
- With the help of a search engine. To do this, enter what I would like to see. Then you can log in using any of the links.
- Through social networks. Here, in the same way, you can register any request and add to the community you like.
- Using the official Telegram catalog. Here, select “All Categories” and find the right one. In addition, the list can be viewed by dividing it into groups (new, top).
How to subscribe to the channel
Regardless of the operating system installed on the device, the messenger interface will be the same everywhere. Therefore, in order to get into the Telegram channel and become its subscriber, you need to perform the same actions.
To add a community to your list of interests, you must:
- Turn on search and find content suitable for you. Choose one option and go to the channel in Telegram.
- View the new community and if you want to follow its publications, then click on the “Subscribe” button. You can find it at the bottom of the screen.
- There is another option – click on the resource avatar. In this case, everything happens automatically, and a person begins to regularly receive notifications from this group.
If the user does not want to be constantly distracted when receiving notifications, they can be turned off. All community information is allowed to be viewed normally.
Add only open channels this way. If the chat is private, then you need permission from the administrator or owner. Some groups offer to pay for a subscription. Very often, resources do this to participate in paid surveys, listen to music or watch videos 18+.
The procedure is identical to that presented above. However, on the computer, instead of the “Subscribe” button, it will be “Join”.
Today the number of communities in the messenger is growing exponentially. However, not all of them offer quality and safe content.
Analyzing it yourself is very troublesome.
Therefore, special programs were created – bots:
- @ChannelAnalyticsBot – offers statistics.
- Telegram Analytics – is able not only to show suitable services, but also adjusts filters.
- @TGStat_Bot offers infographics for visual analysis.
How to use the subscribed channels:
- Set up notifications. Sound alerts are turned off for a certain period of time or forever (until re-enabled). In this case, the user can enter the group and read all the news.
- Limit the number of communities. Every day, at least 2-3 posts will be published in each of them. However, not all of them will be useful and interesting. There are no limits on the number of contacts in the messenger, and no one forbids adding hundreds of chats to yourself. But, it will be unwise to join more than 10-20 of them. In this case, you will have to spend most of the time viewing messages.
- Using hashtags. These short descriptions are used to structure information. With their help it is easy to search for the necessary things. Driving them in the beginning will appear exactly important posts.
With the growing popularity of the messenger, the number of channels in it began to rapidly increase. You can join them by having an invitation link or by finding in another accessible way. To read notifications from them on your smartphone, just click one button.
Some communities are closed. To get here, you must obtain the approval of the administration, or enter the number, or the corresponding code.